This durable mid-height boot with insulated lining and seam-sealed construction will keep feet warm and dry no matter the weather.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction and water gusset keeps water and debris out. Resistant to 10,000mb pressure/4 hours
- New TPR thermoplastic rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
- Features 3MTM ThinsulateTM thermal insulation layer, delivering 360-degree insulation
- Extra-wide hook and loop closure allows for secure fit and custom adjustability
- Rubber toe cap adds durability
- Woven textile and nylon upper
- Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth.
- Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry.
- You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes.
- Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots.
- Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them.
- Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.