This durable mid-height boot with insulated lining and seam-sealed construction will keep kids’ feet warm and dry no matter the weather.
- Color-blocked nylon boot with rubberized PU rand and reflective heel overlay
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction, resistant to 10,000mb pressure/4 hours; water gusset keeps water and debris out
- Features 3MTM ThinsulateTM thermal insulation layer, delivering 360-degree insulation
- Fleece lining and thermal sockliner for an extra layer warmth and comfort
- Deep lugged TPR rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
- Extra-wide hook and loop closure allows for secure fit and custom adjustability
- Rubber toe cap adds durability and protection
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth.
- Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry.
- You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes.
- Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots.
- Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them.
- Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.