Built for play, and kind to the planet, the Belmont II sneaker delivers more fun with less impact on the environment. Three fourths of the materials used in the Belmont II are from recycled materials, which reduces the Belmont’s carbon footprint; the classic See Kai Run design delivers comfort, play and performance all day long.
- 100% recycled canvas upper with eco-friendly elastic laces – 90% of the upper is made with recycled materials
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for secure fit
- Roomy toe-box lets little toes wiggle and build strength
- Non-slip vulcanized rubber outsole with 20% recycled material content
- Recycled jersey mesh lining and mesh-lined sockliner keeps little feet comfortable all day long
- Reduced packaging material: shoes are packaged in a biodegradable polybag
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association