Brighten up those winter play days with this Waterproof/Insulated Boot for girls. Ensure your little one explores in comfort and safety with the Gilman and its flexible gripping outsole and waterproof, insulated design.
• Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth.
• Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry.
• You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry.
• Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes.
• Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots.
• Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them.
• Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.