This gray athletic trainer for first walkers will get your little one off on the right foot. Breathable and made of durable materials the Ryder II features a wide opening, making it easier to get shoes on and off, which means more time playing.
- Jersey textile is soft and breathable, creating a comfortable and flexible shoe suitable for early walkers
- TPR outsole is ultra-thin, flexible, which allows for multi-directional bending to mimic barefoot walking.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Generous toe box promotes healthy foot development
- Extra wide hook and loop closure for easy in and out
- Machine washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.