See Kai Run
See Kai Run
$35.00 - $37.50
High-tech style, bold color, and reflective accents make these waterproof/insulated hiking boots stand out. The comfortable footbed and thermal lining will keep his feet dry and warm all season.
- Features 3M™ Thinsulate™ thermal, lining good to -35℉
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction and water gusset keeps water and debris out. Resistant to 10000mb pressure/4 hours
- Rubber toe cap adds durability
- Double hook-and-loop straps allows for a secure fit and custom adjustability
- Rubber traction sole for outdoor wear
Leave a Review
In hindsight I should’ve purchased a larger size as my child isn’t used to high tops and he complains they hurt. It might be that he has chubby ankles and they are a little snug. I like the waterproof material and the color is really nice. I didn’t realize they were cold weather shoes so he wears them only during hiking or cooler days.
We really love these boots, and have them for several sizes. They are our favorite winter boots. They're not super tall, but we rarely have deep snow. They're wonderfully cozy and keep out most snow/slush, though I don't recommend them for puddle jumping. They recommend sizing up, and I would agree with that. My only disappointment is how narrow size 10 & up are in the toe box, which isn't shown in pictures. They're also thicker than I prefer, but not everyone minds that. I still give them 5 stars, simply because I haven't found a better alternative anywhere else.