Featuring minimal construction and eco-friendly design elements, the Monterey Recycled sneaker is fun, comfortable, and kind to the planet. Using 90% recycled materials, this eco-friendly style also features the See Kai Run fit, which gives toes room to move and build strength.
- Toddler boys’ gray and orange sneaker with 100% recycled canvas upper
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for secure fit; eco-friendly, recycled elastic laces
- Minimal, recycled jersey mesh lining allows air to move and feet to breath
- Non-slip vulcanized rubber outsole is made with 20% recycled rubber
- Wide openings make shoes easy for kids and parents to get on and off.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Reduced packaging material: shoes are packaged in a biodegradable polybag
Resell Value: $18 - $28