Ready, set, play with The Conner - a retro court inspired sneaker made with recycled nylon, durable navyoverlays, and tan accents. With a crisscross faux elastic lace pattern for a cool new look and ease of entry, the lightweight, flexible construction with a wide opening makes it easy to get shoes on and stay on, leaving more time for play.
- Recycled nylon upper is flexible, with durable overlays for support and a sporty look.
- Recycled mesh lining is breathable and provides proper foot climate.
- Natural rubber outsole with herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play.
- Hook-and-loop strap and faux elastic laces allow for secure fit and custom adjustability.
- Classic SKR fit gives feet room to move and grow.
- Removable leather footbed conforms to foot and delivers comfort.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Care Instructions: Spot clean using a mild detergent and damp cloth. Allow to air dry.