Position: Inventory Analyst
Reports to: Inventory Control Manager
FSLA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: This position is responsible for supporting the Inventory Control Manager in all aspects of inventory acquisition and management, including purchasing, import logistics and compliance, system setup, and various types of analysis. The position works closely with and supports operations, finance, production, and sales functions.
· Responsible for day-to-day operational tasks within our systems, including but not limited to: EDI order/change entry, factory purchase orders, sales orders (as needed), receiving goods, comparing purchase orders, and processing inventory adjustments.
· Assist in item creation and system setup process.
· Assist the Inventory Control Manager with various aspects of product purchasing: determining inventory needs, placing purchase orders with factories, reviewing invoices for accuracy, monitoring production, and facilitating international distributor orders.
· Assist in the document preparation, review, tracking, and filing aspects of working with key national retailers.
· Assist in the preparation of weekly and month-end inventory reports used by Leadership Team in a timely manner, as well as other routine and ad hoc reporting to support management.
· Perform inventory analysis to support recommendations on purchase orders, production plans and size run allocations.
· Gather and maintain historical supply chain data; analyze freight usage, costs, etc.
· Support all annual and bi-annual audits as needed.
· Participate in continuous process improvement for operational efficiency.
· Participate in projects as needed.
Direct Reports: None
Position Key Competencies:
Results Oriented - Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks. Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
Analysis/Reasoning – Compiles and examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
Accountability and Dependability - Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree a plus
· 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Advanced excel skills
* If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Katie@seekairun.com