Customer Service Representative
See Kai Run® is the premier provider of fun, fashionable, quality-crafted footwear designed to promote healthy foot development in children ages 0-8 years.
Our Work Environment Includes:
- Hybrid work schedule - 3 days in office, 2 days work from home
- Casual work attire
- On-the-job training
- PTO and personal leave
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Collaborative atmosphere
Our company is looking for Customer Service Representatives to take customer service calls and help the company achieve its goal of providing excellent customer service to our customers. Using a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and extensive product knowledge, the Customer Service Representative I offers quick and accurate assistance to See Kai Run web customers.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Answer product and service questions via phone and email
- Resolve product issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and expediting correction or adjustment.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Accurately and efficiently manage customer transactions such as orders, adjustments, refunds and exchanges.
- Collect and record information on reported defects or technical issues and report issues to the proper departments.
- Weekly data entry to record information on resolved cases
- Provide ad hoc support to other functions (marketing, finance, etc.), and assist in projects as needed.
Position Key Competencies:
Communication - Comfortable using a broad range of effective communication styles for multiple audiences and personalities. Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
Customer Orientation - Quickly and effectively solve customer problems, while presenting a cheerful and positive manner. Finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Computer literate, with basic skills in using Microsoft office programs
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- PayPal and online order management systems a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
Please Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com