Position: Ecommerce Platform Coordinator
Reports to: Ecommerce Manager FSLA Status: Exempt
This position ensures all ecommerce platforms; both direct to consumer and business to business, are accurate and up to date. This role takes ownership for managing the logistical efforts required in web site flips, seasonal story updates, promotional events, etc, as well as managing the day to day task associated with platform maintenance and user needs. Additionally, this position plays a key role in understanding and compiling performance metrics based on data analytics.
Direct to Consumer
- Manage and update website content and configuration (item set up, inventory updates, informational content, promotions, etc)
- Ensure all web content is accurate, up to date, and consistent with Brand's policies. Includes website monitoring for quality control (sold out product, discontinued product, etc.)
- Initiate and manage requests from the website developer and website hosting providers. Ensure tickets opened are received and responded to timely.
- Monitor, document and report on key performance indicators on the website
- Assist in the planning, definition and implementation of website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the promotional calendar for the website
- Work closely with the marketing team to carry-out planned promotions seamlessly
- Other projects as needed
Direct to Consumer – Other Online Partners
- Provide necessary item setup information and assets to large online retailers selling our product
- Perform regular audits/reviews of online partner retail sites to ensure web content is accurate, up to date, and consistent with Brand's policies
Business to Business – Envoy Platform:
- Maintain content, including inventory updates and asset management
- Ensure timely processing of orders placed within the platform by working closely with the customer service representatives
- Primary point of contact for “Help Desk” services (including, but not limited to: user invitations, password resets, asset location assistance, how to assistance, etc)
- Initiate and manage requests with the Envoy team to maintain platform effectiveness
- Assist in the seasonal flip of the showroom
- Other projects as needed
Position Key Competencies
Attention to Detail - Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task, through concern for all areas involved.
Communication - Comfortable using a broad range of effective communication styles for multiple audiences and personalities.
Flexibility - Demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures, and technology. Switches to a different strategy when an initially selected one is unsuccessful.
2 Year degree or equivalent preferred.
- Familiarity with content management systems and best practices, preferably Big Commerce or Magento
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus and Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools and Analytics a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job is temporarily remote. If/when visiting office, temperatures are taken, masks are required and social distancing practices are enforced.