Get ready to adapt and conquer with the Dean Adapt! Designed to fit narrow, medium and wide feet, this sneaker in gray mesh textile with rubberized overlays and blue accents accommodates orthotics such as AFOs, SMOs and custom insoles. The extra-long straps can be cut to provide a custom fit, and the unique hinge system makes for easy-on experience. With anatomical shape, lightweight and flexible construction, healthy foot development is in the bag!
- Order one size up if wearing with orthotics/AFOs.
- Mesh upper is lightweight, flexible and reinforced with rubberized overlays.
- Double hook and loop strap is customizable and can be cut to fit. The straps’ unique hinge system keeps the straps open while putting shoes on.
- Soft recycled mesh lining is sensory friendly. A removable insole provides extra space if needed.
- Deep toe box lets little toes wiggle and flex, which builds strength .
- Herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play.
- Like all SKR shoes, the Dean Adapt is anatomically-shaped, is lightweight and is flexible.
- Machine Washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.