Specially designed to accommodate orthotics such as AFOs, SMOs and custom insoles, The Dean Adapt in rose gold high top sneaker is customizable for any child. Extra-long straps fit around orthotics but can also be cut to fit. A removable insole provides extra space if needed. The sneaker opens super wide and stays open thanks to the oval ring hinge design. 42% of this shoe is made with recycled materials.
- Order one size up if wearing with orthotics/AFOs
- Double hook and loop strap is customizable and can be cut to fit. The straps’ unique hinge system keeps the straps open while putting shoes on
- Rose Gold textile upper is lightweight and flexible
- Soft recycled mesh lining is sensory friendly. A removable insole provides extra space if needed
- Deep toe box lets little toes wiggle and flex, which builds strength
- Herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play
- Machine Washable
- Like all SKR shoes, the Dean Adapt is anatomically-shaped, is lightweight and is flexible
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.